NLCB The most well-known lottery in Trinidad and Tobago is Play Whe. The most recent NLCB play Whe result is available for today, 2024. Our team frequently updates Play Whe results on Wednesday 24 January 2024 according to Trinidad and Tobago time. When playing the game, draw times are 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, and 4:00 PM, and the last draw is 7:00 PM (Monday through Saturday). Save this website to your favorites list and tell your friends about it.
Play Whe Results For Today
Rules & Regulations
- Players must be 18 years and over.
- The ticket is the only valid proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt accepted in order to claim your prize.
- The NLCB is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets, transactions,
- and winners are subject to all NLCB rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Tickets are void and will not be paid if unused, illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, not properly registered with the National Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
How to Play NLCB Play Whe
The most well-known lottery in Trinidad and Tobago is NLCB Play He. In a lottery, there are “35-digit numbers. Only one one-digit number between “0” and “35” and three balls from (BB WB MB MX MU MG and GB) are available for selection. Playing Straight, Box, or Straight/Box are your options. Straight winnings occur when the player’s chosen number matches the chosen number in the precise order of the draw if the draw’s number and the balls you choose coincide. so that if you win the lottery, the lottery center will give you a large payout.
Claim Your Prize
The prize can be claimed 180 days after the draw. The agent of NLCB can pay up to 5600$ prize or less than this, the payout more than this amount can only be claimed by the National Lottery Control Board.
NLCB Numbers and Associated Marks
This game was introduced by Chinese immigrants in Trinidad and Tobago in the mid-nineteenth century. This is a number game called “chinapoo” by Chinese people. The Chinapoo or china-man-zombie has the basis with the original play marks. The body is divided into 36 pieces. Those numbers and their associated marks are listed below.